Bexley Swimming Club - Vacancy for Head Coach
Bexley Swimming Club was founded in 1968 and celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year and is a successful competitive club with a track record of developing swimmers to county, regional and national levels. The Club is Swim Mark accredited and has a membership of over 150 swimmers.
We have a vacancy for Head Coach to join our already successful club and help drive the development of our swimmers. This is a part time role - of approximately 14 hours a week including Arena league and Open Meets.
A subsidised career development plan is available to the right candidate.
The salary is competitive, depending on qualifications and experience.
- ASA Level 2 coaching or equivalent
- The ability to create progressive, motivating and fun lesson plans which meet the requirements of the swimmers being taught
- Understanding of Long Term Athlete Development or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and an excellent team player
- Be available to start after Easter - April 2018
- NPLQ(National Pool Lifeguard Qualification) or NRASTC (National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches)
- Administration and IT skills
- Proven record of developing swimmers
- Competitive swimming background
The successful candidate will need to complete a DBS check.
If you wish to discuss the role in greater detail or have any questions, please send an email with your contact details to the email address below or call in strict confidance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application via email with your CV, 2 reference contacts and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to:
Contact phone: 07986 665964
Final date for applications: 17th March 2018